Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Stamping

I hope that everyone had a good weekend. Mine was very peaceful even though it went fast. My stepkids went to their mom's and my baby spent some time with my mom so I had a little time to stamp!
I made this card for Beate's weekend sketch and I thought it would be nice for a friend of mine who's having a baby shower next weekend. The paper is Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl. The stork stamp is Amuse and the sentiment is from SU. I used CTMH Lilac Mist and the ribbon is Maya Road.
I used similar colors for this card but I used Sarah paper from SU. The ribbon, cardstock and ribbon is CTMH. I cuttlebugged the lilac mist cardstock. I used my Verve Visual set Fancy Florals for the Image. This card also is based on Beate's weekend sketch.





I used the CPS sketch from last week for this card. The patterend paper is from Fancy Pants and I used Autumn Terracotta ink and cardstock. The ribbon is from SU. Stamps are Verve Visual.

I really like the way the sentiments look in Verve Visual's Fancy Florals set. I made this sympathy card using 1st and second generation stamping with CTMH cranberry and new england ivy ink. I sponged a little new england ivy around the images for a little pizzazz. I think it's a simple but elegant card perfect for a sympathy card.

I just received my little photo box from ebay and this is the first time I've used it. I love it! It was under 20 bucks and it's really small, perfect for taking pictures of cards. I think my pictures look so much better! Don't forget blog candy ends on Wednesday. Hope you all have a great week.

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
All your cards turned out great!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

All of these are so pretty. I particularly love the sympathy card. I love how it looks with all that white space around it.

dasimonds said...

Hi Cindy...
Your cards are as beautiful as always. Great color combinations.
Love the cuttlebug embossing !
Sympathy cards are hard to do...
yours is very elegant.
Very Nice Cards.

Ijsbeer said...

Lovely cards! Very pretty!

Brenda H. said...

Cindy...your sympathy card is amazing!!
~Brenda

Kim Burmeister said...

Cindy,

Your cards are awesome! You rock!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Cindy,

Gorgeous bunch of cards! You were a busy girl this weekend! Love the flowers...great job! :)

Bethany Paull said...

GREAT cards! I especially like the last one with the red contrasting that wide, white border.

Debby Winters said...

WOW! What a bunch of beautiful cards...you really have a knack for choosing great colour combos!