Wednesday, December 5, 2007

This week's winner

First, thank you all for playing. I really enjoyed reading everyone's memories of Disneyland. The Electrical Parade can still be found in the summer at California Adventure. It's still pretty cool. Figgy Pudding has been claimed so the winner of the Gypsy paper is
#25 Tammy-SCS-feathers&ink

Tammy please comment on this post and email me by Saturday midnight. By commenting, I know that if something happened to your email to me you are still claiming your prize and I will hold it for you. My email is right under my picture.

Be sure to check back on Friday for more Heart candy. I'm giving away some more Basic Grey, but it's not paper, you can use it for Christmas and it's very cool, you won't want to miss it. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

dasimonds said...

"Congrats"...Tammy

Tami Grandi said...

just making sure you got my reply email with my addy for the BG Figgy paper

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY PRIZE! And thanks for the congrats dasimonds!
I look forward to creating with the nifty paper!
Merry Christmas!
peace,
Tammy

tyrymom29 said...

Congrats to the winner