Saturday, November 15, 2008

Elegantly Embossed

Wow, isn't this a pretty card? The colors are white, chocolate and bashful blue. I embossed a top folding white card base with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I stamped the tree from Snow Swirled in bashful blue and mounted it on chocolate and then on a scalloped bashful blue piece that I cut with nestabilities. The greeting was stamped in chocolate and then layered on bashful blue. The top is tied off with a bashful blue ribbon and chocolate ribbon and it's all done. I think that this is my favorite card with this stamp set and it was probably the absolute easiest one!

Blog candy post is here.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Val said...

Lovely! Very elegant and I love the colour combination.

Sarah Elliott said...

Very nice. I love chocolate with anything :-)

MelissaS said...

this IS a gorgeous card! Love the color combination and the way you added a touch of chocolate ribbon to the knot.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cindy that is beautiful. Love the colors love the simplicity. Very elegant!

Diane said...

That is so elegant,love it!!

Sonia said...

Hi Cindy
BEAUTIFUL, Elegant card... love the color and the simplicity!!!