Thursday, February 5, 2009

Very pink cupcake

Isn't this a cute and very pink cupcake card! All supplies are SU. The cupcake is from Crazy for Cupcakes, I pieced the liner and cupcake and used a brown marker to color in the sprinkles. The scallop border is pierced but it's hard to see in the picture.

Sorry I haven't been too chatty. I have been super busy at work. It's a long story but I'm under some stress and a bit of pressure and then with two kids and laundry and cooking and shopping and...well I haven't had the time to chat!

I did watch the Superbowl and to be honest I really didn't care who won. My husband was rooting for the Steelers but I just thought it was a great game, very exciting and I kind of wouldn't have minded the other team winning because that would've made it even more exciting!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Cute pink card! Stress at work can be hard on a person,take care and take it easy!

StampinCathy said...

Sorry to hear that you are going through stress. Hope you can leave it at work and have a fun and creative weekend. Love the card.