Monday, May 4, 2009

One last Good Friend

Here is the fourth card that I made with this stamp set SU's Good Friend and Parisian Breeze DP. I really just love how they go together so well. I hope to share the card holder I made to house these cards soon. It's all done, I just need time to take a picture and upload it to my computer. I hope that everyone had a great weekend and those who scrapbook got a chance to scrap on National Scrapbooking Day. I did not, unfortunately just too much errand running and laundry doing.

Also May specials - buy 3 designer paper packs or textured paper and receive 1 free! I am also offering free shipping on any order over 70.00! Special ends the last day of May!

Don't forget the blog candy below, closes on Tuesday night.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the butterflies and the paper is great! Hugs, moni