Saturday, August 8, 2009

Urban Garden!

Today's card uses Urban Garden DP and the Simple Friendship stamp set. I used kiwi kiss and baja breeze. I love this simple embellishment that I have been using a lot on my cards. It's a button with a piece of twine or hemp pulled through the holes and a tiny snip of ribbon is tied on. What a cute and economical way to make your own embellishments. This idea is from Michelle Wooderson who is one of my favorite blog stampers! If you haven't visited her site, it's totally fabulous.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Linda SS said...

Wahoo - you were always one of my favorite blogs! After a computer crash, I lost track of you for several months. I'm so glad to have found you again as I've missed your outstanding creations & photos of your adorable kids. Great butterfly card!

scrappingnana said...

Very nice card. TFS
JoAnn

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and love the dp and layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

Diane said...

Such a pretty card,love those colors and the button and hemp idea is awesome!!!