Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eastern Blooms meets Thoroughly Modern & Winner


I had some leftovers on my desk and decided to use them up and came up with this card. I used kraft cardstock for my card base and a sentiment from SU in black ink. The paper is SU Thoroughly Modern. I stamped the flower from Eastern Blooms. The ribbon is also SU. It's a simple card but it felt good to use up some pieces laying around and I can always use Thank you cards.

SandyH50 you are the winner. Sandy said that she will be watching The Proposal last weekend which I did too. I thought that it was very cute! I also had an opportunity to see a free screening of a movie called Did you Hear About the Morgans with Hugh Grant and Sarah J Parker. I liked this one a lot! Halloween was fabulous and I'll be posting pics of the kidlets soon! Enjoy your day. don't hate me but it's like 80 degrees here and just gorgeous, does not feel like fall at all!

Be sure to contact me Sandy!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Woohoo, thanks Cindy. That is funny that we watched the same movie! I will email you.

Moni said...

Beautiful card! Hugs,moni

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
Nice card and lovely colors!

Congrats Sandyh50