Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today is the day!

Today is the the day! Sale-a-bration and the Occasions Mini begin today! SU is now offering their new stamps in a clear option! The stamps are rubber but are now the cling style. If you are attached to your wood you can still get them in wood but the cling option is less expensive, takes up less space and still stamps like regular rubber!

Sale-a-bration is really awesome this year because SU is also offering additional stamp sets from the current catalog as a free option if you already have the free sale-a-bration products for every 50 bucks you spend. I have the catalogs listed on my sidebar.


Now onto my special!
Spend $50 or more and receive a 10% discount

Spend $100 or more and receive a 15% discount

Spend $150 or more and receive a 20% discount

PLUS I will be giving a free card kit as a gift with any order over $75.00

Email me your order today! I will be sending my own order today because I need to make a couple of different card kits for you all! and I want to get my free sale-a-bration stuff.


This is one of the card kits that I will be offering. You will receive all of the pieces to make this kit except for the stamped images. The card uses retired Pacific Point cardstock and the new paper pack Sweet Pea found in the mini catalog. The buttons and rhinestones are also from SU. The stamp sets used include I Heart Hearts and Well Scripted (I bought the clear!) and the little heart is the small heart punch!



Don't forget blog candy here!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh I love your card! Great color combo and sketch!!!

paperpapier said...

i love your cas card..the green and cream color combo turned out so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great card Cindy!