Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Kayla

Happy Birthday to my maniacal niece Kayla who turns 2 today. We will be heading over to my sister's house for a light lunch and some cake to celebrate. This is the card that I made for her. She loves all things Disney especially Minnie Mouse so I thought that it would be fun to make a Minnie card using my Cricut Expression and Mickey and Friends cartridge. Minnie is cut at 3.5, I don't know that I would cut her much smaller because there are a couple of tiny pieces. Overall the piecing was not too bad. I used retired SU Valentine paper from last year, it's glittery and retired polka dot ribbon. The sentiment is from the Mickey Font and I welded the words together with my Gypsy.

Oh how I love the cuteness of the card. It will probably be wasted on a 2 year old but my sister will get a kick out of it!

Pin It Now!