Sunday, March 6, 2011

Party this way

This bright and festive card uses the stamp set Party this Way by SU as well as the Celebrations dp also by SU. The colors are pear and cherry cobbler. I always buy the clear stamps. Here is a little tip and maybe I am the only one that has this problem, but I cannot get those unmounted stamps from SU to stick to my block - so I put a tiny bit of monoadhesive or even atg adhesive on the back of the stamp and it then will stick to my block. When I am finished, I just rub the adhesive right off! This is probably not a revelation but for me it was pure frustration and now I can use these stamps with ease!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Beautiful card! I have done that trick with just plain rubber that I have unmounted! It works!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Love the card! I feel your frustration! I started using a mini glue dot which seems to do the trick also! Thanks for the tip!