Friday, May 27, 2011

September Blog Candy

Last week's winner was: Kristie!
Please send me your details so I can mail your prize to you. This week's prize is this fun stamp set from Hero Arts. Please leave a comment on this post and I will post a winner next Friday.


Today is my Lily's 3rd birthday! She was so excited and couldn't wait to tell everyone that she is now 3! I'm also super tired with a major headache. I had Open House last night and so I didn't get home until after 9:00! Luckily, we have a shortened day today! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday (if you're in the US) weekend.



Pin It Now!

7 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Happy Birthday to Lily! She is growing up so quickly!!! Love these stamps, especially since my youngest was born in Sept. Perfect!!
Have a great long weekend, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Lily! Three already! Hope you have a fun and relaxing long weekend!
Really appreciate your Cricut creations. I'm going to get together with a friend who owns one to see how I like it.

StampinCathy said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Can't believe she is already 3! Enjoy your weekend!

Moni said...

Happy Birthday to Lily. Candy is gorgeous thanks fot the chance. Hugs,moni

Denise Willerton said...

Happy Happy Day Lily! Thanks for the opportunity to win some candy ~ have a wonderful day and weekend!

Yukkie Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Lily! Children are so sweet at this age... :)
(My son Arthur will be 3 soon too. :) )

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great giveaway again, thanks for the chance.