Monday, August 8, 2011

Zoo Day!

The Stampin' UP special this month is buy 3 packs of designer paper and get 1 free! I know it's back to school and many states are offering free tax shopping weekends so if you are interested in ordering in August, you will receive NO TAX. Just email me with you order!







Today, I am sharing a simple scrapbook page that I made of our day out at the local zoo. I used Imaginince papers and cuts from Create a critter and I can't remember name of the font cart I used.






Yesterday, we took the kids to Soak City a local water park. It wasn't real hot yesterday, about 80 or so but the water wasn't too cold and we had a surprisingly good time. The kids had lots of fun and slept REALLY good last night. Today, I am going in for a massage. Trying to get in a few fun things before I have to go back to work! Don't forget I am offering blog candy below!












Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Bernie said...

I love your scrapbook pages. They are always so cute, the photos are always the focus and they are never overly cluttered with embellishments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments.
Blessings Bernie

girlia said...

Great LO

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is so cute! I love all the little animals. Adorable.