Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello Kitty Mini Album

Last week's winner is : DAWN! Please email me with your address! This week's prize is this stamp set For the Boys from MFT. To win just leave a comment on this post and I will post the winner next Friday using Random.org.












Today, I am sharing a very cute mini book that I made for my mom for Mother's Day. The design is a copy of one that I saw on a Youtube video - if you search Hello Kitty mini album it should pop up. I used my Cricut and the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge and cut out the blackout of this airplane image at 5 inches - I used the light cardboard that comes with the SU dp. I then cut the same images out in dp and covered the cardboard with it. The Hello Kitty tags were cut at 3 inches and are from the same cartridge. I put pictures on the back of the tags. I used my cropodile and punched holes and used some key rings and ribbon to hold it together. I made a little tag and had Tyler and Lily sign the back of it in white gel pen and put the date on it so my mom can remember what year these pictures were from. She loved it and I think she liked it.

This weekend, we have our first soccer game. I am hoping that it won't be too hot for my big Kindergartner and I am getting a Brazilian blowout - which is a keratin treatment to straighten my hair. I have never had one before so I am hoping that it will turn out ok. Have a good weekend!


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

inbar said...

love the album! so cute! love the idea.
is it just me - or you didn't put the name of the winner...

Julia said...

Very cute album :D

Nikki said...

Your album is so cute with hello kitty flying about and congrats to dawn :)
thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki

Suzanne said...

Hi Cindy!
I just recently found your blog... I love all of your projects...thank you for sharing your creative ideas! LOVE your Hello Kitty mini album...I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan... So ADORABLE :)

Suzanne Watanabe
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Dawn said...

Your album is so cute. I love the papers you used. One of these days I will take a break from card making and try an album. Your children are precious too!

Glennis F said...

Congratulations to Dawn.
This is a cute wee album.

fusiafscrapping said...

Congrats Dawn!
Love yours album :) You have adorable children!

Tini A. said...

What a sweet album! Great work, Cindy!