Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome Baby

As I go through and try (and I stress try) to clean up the excess scraps, paper and other nonsense, I find stamps and bits and pieces of paper and ribbon. I just in some cases, make a card so I don't have to deal with it. In this case, I had found this giraffe already stickled so I made a card using this PTI dp and ribbon. Not my favorite card but who knows how long this giraffe was stamped? It's from CTMH and is probably buried deep in the crates!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How adorable...and from scraps, too! Cute card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I think the card is adorable! Sounds like you are stressed! Maybe you need a vacation, a trip to a spa, or just a bubble bath with candles... Hugs, Dawn

fusiafscrapping said...

Wow! Very cool. Nice job Cindy.

Bernie said...

It's adroable Cindy!
Hugs