Sunday, June 10, 2012

You Are My Hero


Isn't this a cute card? I saw something similar while surfing the blogs. I used some of my SU Bashful blue dp - it has white polka dots on it -for my sky. The nightscape is from I think Everyday Paper Dolls and my superbird is from 3 Birds on Parade. The sentiment is from My Creative Time. I did a little bit of doodling on the cityscape. I think that it will make a super cute Father's day card from the kids or a birthday card since Robert's birthday is next month. Thanks for checking me out today!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Glennis F said...

Great idea Cindy

Georgiana said...

Super cute chick! Love how he is flying over the city.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Dawn said...

Your card is sooo cute, a super hero birdy! Adorable... Hugs, Dawn

fusiafscrapping said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and papers :)

Bernie said...

This is just toooo stinking cute Cindy! Love the whole scene you've created.
Hugs