Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas in July Challenge #2


Hi everyone,

I am sharing a second post today. I made a card for the CardzTV Christmas in July challenge. The challenge was to make a Christmas card using a snowflake or a snowman. Well, I used both! The snowman is from Hello Kitty Greetings. I didn't even know that this cart even had a snowman and I think that he's a super cute one. I also used a snowflake from Paper Trimmings. The card is a tent card and the main base of the card starts out at 4.25 x 4.25 and the propped up piece is 3.5 x 3.5. The dp is from my stash which I why I had to do a tent card because none of my pieces were big enough for an A2 size card.

The sentiment is from the Vintage Picnic sentiment stamp set from Paper Trey ink. I noticed that I didn't have very many snow, or cold weather type sentiments so I used this generic but still apt sentiment. My snowman was embellished with red, orange and diamond stickles and my snowflake has pink stickles and a little bling in the center.


I also put my snowman on an action wobble which you can see that well from the picture but it really made him extra cute! Thanks for looking today and if you have time, maybe make a Christmas in July card!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Surprisingly Crafty said...

Super cute card!! :o)

Mimi said...

Love this card! That snowman is so adorbs! Thanks for playing along with Cardztv Christmas in July Challenge.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

sophiesmama said...

You've created a super cute snowman card, Cindy! I just love it!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

Julie said...

You make such cute projects! I love your work. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com