Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hang 10

Hi everyone, I have my post for this week's Just a Scrappin challenge. The challenge was to make a vacation card and use ribbon and buttons. I used my Pack Your Bags Cricut cartridge to cut this cool dude. Be sure to watch the video to get all the details.

Did any of you do any Black Friday shopping? I did and it wasn't too nutty at 6am. I did most of my shopping online and I only have some giftcards to buy and I will be done!!! Except of course for the scrapbook I am making for my mom. It is a huge project!

Thanks for visiting today!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

fusiafscrapping said...

Super! This is going to be one of my favourite images. Love the papers.

Michelle N. said...

Great card, makes me wish I was in some warm surf...