Sunday, March 31, 2013

Boy Baby Card

Hi everyone, As many of you know, a zillion people at my work are having boy babies. Its a string of like 10 boy babies in a row. Don't drink the water at my work if you want to have a girl baby because it's not going to happen. So I have had to make a lot of boy cards!

This is another non-Cricut card but I was in a hurry. The paper is My Mindy's Eye and the lace is from my stash, I think from a wedding project. Anyhow, the stamp and sentiment are both from Paper Trey Ink. I still have a few more boy cards to make before the end of the year. I do hope that we start having girls, I find making cards for them so much more fun!

Thanks for visiting.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Such a sweet card.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Fab baby card!!!