Monday, June 23, 2014

FCCB Challenge #216 Color Challenge


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #216 Color Challenge

This Weeks Sponsor

FCCB DT Member and CTMH Consultant


AMY HODGSON-SMITH
is giving away a $20.00 CTMH Gift Certificate

Be sure to visit her
CTMH Website
 
~This Weeks Challenge~
Color Challenge
Create a project that uses the colors purple, yellow and gray

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project:
 
Super simple and easy. I think my cut is from Create a Critter. The mat is from Elegant Edges and the sentiment is from My Creative Time. Super easy. I also have a quick video for you guys.
 
 Hope that you all can join in the challenge and visit FCCB to see what everyone else created.


Pin It Now!

No comments: