Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Relax!

Hi everyone,
I have a quick post today. First, yesterday was my birthday. I had a great day and went to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor with my kids and my sister's family. I haven't been creating and crafting as much this summer because I have been busy with my kids an working a lot on my house, including getting tented for termites which means packing up stuff and moving out for a weekend and then moving back in and unpacking stuff so not a lot of crafting going on and then catching up on various household stuff and FCCB stuff so hopefully I will get back to it. In the meantime, I do have a card for you all using the Stamps of Life Flip Flop stamp set.
I used scraps from my Echo Park paper pad from last year. It's an easy card but I really like how it turned out.

So back to catching up on  life but I have grand plans of crafting very soon!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Avril Tanner said...

Hi Cindy! Sounds like you have a lot going on! Just wanted wanted to wish you happy belated birthday! Great Card love the flip flops!