Sunday, September 28, 2014

Subscription Box Sunday

Hi everyone,
I have been lax in my Subscription Box Sunday but I am back with another edition. Today, I am sharing my Birchbox and my Ipsy boxes. Think of it as a battle of the boxes. I liked them both which is really great.

Birchbox is 10.00 a month and they have a super fabulous rewards system. If you purchase an entire year, they usually give you a gift. Be sure to click here if you are interested in finding out more about Birchbox.



Now onto Ipsy. Ipsy is also 10.00 a month plus tax and their points system is not so great. This month's box was way better for me this month than last. If you are interested be sure to visit my link to sign up.



I hope that you enjoyed my "unboxing" videos. I know that these aren't crafty but still fun!
Pin It Now!

No comments: