Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Cheer

Hi everyone,
Merry Christmas Eve! We will be over at my parents' house this evening to celebrate with my entire family. To keep the kids occupied, I am taking them to John's Incredible Pizza which is kind of like Chuck E Cheese. I also have to make a chocolate cake!

Today's project is a new ongoing project I hope to continue in the new year and another way that I am using up my Christmas stuff while it's out taking up space on my desk. First, I have a ton of Julie Nutting Prima Doll stamps which I love but I don't really use much. I bought one of the small art journals and will be doing a fun art journal book using the dolls. This is the first page inspired by Nicole Magourik. Her blog and projects are super fab.
The sentiment is from Mama Elephant "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing loud for all to hear." The dog is from Simon Says Stamp. I think it came out cute and who says all new things have to start in the new year!

Thanks for visiting today.

Pin It Now!

No comments: