Tuesday, December 13, 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Hi everyone,
I have been so busy this year that I haven't been posting to my blog quite as much, mainly because my kids got a puppy. He is now 3 months old, we have had him for about 6 weeks, a little cream maltipoo. We've got him housetrained for the most part but he whines at night to let out at least twice a night sometimes three times. So I have been going to bed when the kids do which means less time to craft and post. Otherwise...I get NO SLEEP!

In years past, I have done a countdown 25 days of Christmas. This year it's going to be the 12 days of Christmas because honestly I just realized that Christmas is almost here and of course I am totally behind.

Today, I am sharing a couple of cards that I made using Neat and Tangled's Beary Christmas. I think this is my favorite stamp set of the holidays. It is so adorable and I really hope the company comes out with Companion stamps for it so that I can use it year round. The die cuts out part of the hands so the bear can hold various things.


The bottom cards uses a sentiment from CardzTV. Coloring them a little differently and using different papers gives the cards a different look. If you would like to see the cards up close be sure to visit my Youtube channel. I don't show how to make these cards but do show the cards up close and discuss exactly what I used to make them. The top card uses the Winter paper pad from Lawn Fawn and the bottom card uses American Crafts Hot Cocoa paper.

Thanks for visiting today. Hope to see you tomorrow!


  Pin It Now!

No comments: