Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Party Time




I have been busy, busy, busy and don't have very much artwork to show for it. My stepdaughter is having a slumber party and I had to make 23 invitations. It took me like 15 hours to make them over 3 days. Cutting the paper and stamping took forever. I used the Close to My Heart stamp set, It's a Party and the colors are hydrangea, bubblegum and ocean. I used the new daisy white pigment ink pad and my cricut cartridge Mini Mongrams for the tag. The ribbon is Stampin' Up.
I am also including the card I am giving my husband for Father's Day. I made it at one of the Saturday workshops that I go to once a month at Susan Bridgford's house. The stamp set is CTMH and called Vintage Father's Day. The paper is also CTMH. I think that it's called Vintage travel or something similar to that.
I just received my packages for new cuttlebug dies and embossing folders! Yeah! My birthday is coming up and I asked for the rest of the ones that I want and a couple of new cricut cartridges. I also got my large clips. I'm going to try to make some "clippies!" I'll post what I create as soon as I can.
Pin It Now!

No comments: