Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blitzen Paper

Here are two samples using the same sketch. I used Basic Grey Blitzen paper. In both samples, I used my swirls cuttlebug to emboss and sponged CTMH crystal blue ink over the embossing for a soft look. I tied each with some SU organdy white ribbon and highlighted areas with my PSX glitter glue.
In this card, I used the retro ornament stamp from Stampendous, I colored in parts with my copics and highlighted some areas with my PSX glitter glue. I rounded the corners of the matting and cuttlebugged some snowflakes in crystal blue cardstock.


This card uses the Doodle Happy Holidays and Max Wheels stamps. In this sample, I just turned the sketch over so the card opens on the side. I colored Max with copics. The matted circle is cuttlebugged. These aren't colors I use very often so it was a little challenging. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Pattyjo said...

Oh how beautiful! I love sparkle and your Christmas cards are so pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Both are beautiful. Such fun Christmas stamps! Thanks for playing! :)

dasimonds said...

Both Christmas cards are so pretty...love those stamps.
Love the sparkle.