Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Sketch Samples

Well today is a better day. Thank you all for your kind wishes. My husband's Excursion had a good amount of damage from the blowout. I guess the force caused the car to bounce and hit his muffler which completely bent and there is some cosmetic damage as well. But he's ok just bummed that his "baby" is hurt and has to go to the car hospital.

I got a prescription for my little guy's excema so let's hope that works. He did NOT want to go to daycare, poor thing. This morning, he woke up early and would not go back to sleep if I didn't hold him. I think he was afraid that when he woke up I wouldn't be there.

I went to my first SU stamp club meeting. It was quite nice. We made two cards, they weren't quite to my style but I learned some new things so that was cool. I bought the tag corner and and ticket corner punch and a stamp set called short and sweet.

Tomorrow I will have some more blog candy so be sure to come back and check it out. In the meantime, I have quite a few projects to share all utilizing the same sketch but all with a very different look.
I used Lilac Mist and Buttercup CTMH cardstock. The dp is called Sarah from SU. The stamp is American Art Stamps which I colored in with copics and paper pieced the outfit. The ribbon is CTMH Lilac Mist. The buttercup cardstock was cuttlebugged with the baby embossing folder. The sentiment is from a $1.00 Michaels acrylic stamp set.
This is Giftabella, all pretty in pink. The cardstock is CTMH baby pink which I ran through my cuttlebug with the swirls embossing folder. The dp is from Making Memories. I paper pieced her outfit and everything else is colored in with my copics. I used my Marvy scallop punch and the sentiment is from a Michaels $1.00 acrylic stamp set.
I used all CTMH products for this card. The stamp set is called Totally Chic. I used chocolate and blush. The blush cardstock was run through my cuttlebug using the swirls embossing folder. The paper is More to Adore and the ribbon is the chocolate ribbon round. I did use my Marvy scallop punch (not a CTMH product).
I also used CTMH products for this card. I used the Delight in Everything stamp set with the Let's Get Together Paper pack. The colors used are Cranberry, Garden Green and Buttercup. The sentiment is from a Michaels $1.00 acrylic stamp set and I used my scalloped scissors on the sentiment and the brads are from Just4Fun.

My last card uses a Fluffles stamp from Stampendous. I colored the lights with copics and Fluffles is colored in with Prismacolored pencils. The dp is from a paper slab that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. The ribbon is CTMH. I cuttlebugged some snowflakes on the side instead of putting a sentiment since the stamp already has one on it.

I hope you enjoyed these cards. Thanks for looking!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Ijsbeer said...

Wow I notice my lack of English sometimes. Didn't know what excursion or blowout meant until now. Glad everyone is ok.

If your son has problems with excemea there are some natural soaps that might help. I use a soap now for super sensetive skin that is meant to help heal. It doesn't dry out the skin, unlike most soaps. Its made only of natural indiegrents. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6724549

I like your cards. They are cute:)

Corie said...

Wow so many cards -- and all so FANTASTIC ---- LOVE THEM ALL

Tracy.H said...

Great cards! Lovin' the fluffles one though ;0)

dasimonds said...

Great cards Cindy..
Nice embossing..pretty papers..
I like the stamps used [cute fluffles stamp] and pretty ribbons.
Enjoyed looking at all your new cards

Kim Burmeister said...

Nice cards! I really like the cat one,,,cute sentiment!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Holy wowsers! You went to town with this sketch! :) Love all the different looks you achieved - all your cards are great. Thanks for playing! :)