Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to the Grindstone

After two weeks of vacation, I am now back to work. It wasn't too bad but I had gotten spoiled and really used to being home! So I didn't post anything for awhile, I was just trying to enjoy my last few days of vacation but I did do some scrapbooking and attended a stamp camp at a fellow demonstrators house. This is one of the projects we did:



It's a little matchbook card. How cute is that? The inside has sticks of gum wrapped in text weight paper and stamped to match. All stamps, paper and ink are CTMH. Enjoy your week and don't forget about heart candy! Check back on Wednesday morning to see if you're a winner! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Now this is an adorable idea! Thank you!! Great job!

Traveling Mama said...

What a cute idea! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! :0)

pescbrico said...

LOL I really like this project! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Laurie said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!