Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Mail and a layout

First, I wanted to say thank you for the happy mail. I received two lovely cards in the mail. The first is from Jennifer Taylor. I received this card a couple of weeks ago but I kept forgetting to take a picture of it.



Isn't pretty? I have it posted on my bulletin board!

This card is from Tracy for some heart candy she won. Isn't cute and cheerful?

Now onto my layout for my baby's book.



Who says you can't use pink and periwinkle on a boy's page? Tyler was about six months old and my mom really wanted to take him on the carousel.
The lettering was done with my Cricut, I think I used the George cartridge. Do you see that tiny carousel? It's Quick Kutz and I used my cuttlebug to diecut it. What a pain - a lot of little pieces but I used something in my collection that I hadn't used yet. The paper is Cutie Pie by CTMH. The layout inspiration came from my CTMH Reflections book. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! That sure arrived quickly! I am so glad that you liked it. I am having fun with my new toys. ;0)

Great layout on your scrapbook pages! :0)