Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Giftcards & Today's Winner


Here are a couple more purse giftcards. These are for birthday giftcards. The stamps sets used are the SAB scallop stamp set and the retired It's a Birthday.

Sorry the heart candy winner is a day late but I got back a little late from vacation! We had a lot of fun but it was wonderful to sleep in my own bed! The winner is Starqueen (#16), please email me with your details and I'll mail your package to you!

More heart candy tomorrow!!!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

These are simply lovely. Superb colour combinations.
Chrissie

tyrymom29 said...

Very pretty !!! Love it The colors are amazing together!!!

Diane said...

Oh my those are stunning! Looks like alot of work,but so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WOO! HOO! I actually have these papers and stamps (except the sentiments) in my stash...can't wait to play. Thanks for sharing!