Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Verve & Mini Sheetload of Cards Sketch

Here is another card that I made using the mini sheetload of cards August issue. I really like this one a lot! I used scraps from the Tie the Knot SU Simply Scrappin' kit. I just love how it came out!

A very simple card, also for a verve sketch. It uses the stamp set Thankful Blossoms. The paper is from 7 Gypsies and is quite busy so I kept the stamping to a minimum. You can't really tell but it's layered on orange cardstock.



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Hi Cindy, it's me Stephenie. Can you let everyone know my internet is down and will be back up tomorow, when they come out to take a look. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Hugs,
stephenie

mudmaven said...

Gorgeous cards as always! Don't you just love that 7 Gypsies paper? ~chris

Anonymous said...

I love your take on the sheetload mini!
Peggy