Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stamp Store

The paper is CTMH and the "stamp shop" is from Amuse. The Happy Hellos stamp is SU and it's a little crooked probably because I mounted it that way. Darn! I really need a stamp-a-ma-jig but I have one somewhere in the garage so I don't want to buy another one. When I met my husband, I put a ton of my stamping supplies in storage. When we bought this house, everything went into the garage and after a year and a half of living here, we still haven't cleaned it out. I might have to break down and buy one. Rats, I hate that! I hope that everyone is enjoying their Saturday. I'm beat after my first full week of work!

Don't forget to check out the post below to win a 15 GC to Paper Trey Ink!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Chrisd said...

Don't worry about it, the card still looks great. I went through the many cartons I stored in our basement last weekend and found lots of hidden treasures. Have a great week!