Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sweet in pink


You will find if you are a vistor to my blog that sometimes I cluster my projects. Meaning you will find a bunch of projects using the same supplies. The reason for that is that the paper and stamps are already out and it's so much easier to create with stuff that's already out then to put it all away first! However, I also happen in this case to really like this sweet stems stamp set and Rasberry tart paper. The sentiment is from the now retired Best Yet stamp set. It's a simple layout. The dp is layered on regal rose cardstock and kiwi kiss cardstock was used for the base.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Cindy & that DP is so pretty! I luv the layout!

Scott Franson Photography said...

I just got my wonderful blog candy that I won and wanted to say thank you again. What a nice day brightener.
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Love this card--especially like this layout with the DP. Very, very pretty.

Chrissie said...

A really lovely card! Love those soft colours. There's a little something for you on my Blog.
Chrissie