Sunday, June 13, 2010

Basic Grey Blog Candy, busy weekend

Don't forget blog candy here.I have no idea where the weekend went! I took the kids to my parents house for a couple of hours after the gym and then went to see Sex and the City 2 with my friends and dinner after to celebrate my friend's birthday. It was a nice time but I was so tired, that it was bed for me. Today, was Costco day and it was crazy how much money you can spend there in an hour. Plus laundry day, equals a day at home and now it's 9:30 and I have to pack a couple of things for the post office and then to bed! But only 5 more days and I'm on summer vacation! Yeah!

Today's card is just a fun one using this super cute plane stamp and argyle stamp from PTI. I just got my new stuff from SU and it so fabulous but I've been trying to use up some of my existing stuff, especially the old colors and the new catalog is just full of fun stuff. Heads up, only new stamps have the cling mount option, existing stamps from last year's catalog is still wood! Talk to you all soon.

Pin It Now!

No comments: