Sunday, June 27, 2010

I deserve a star

Today's card uses some leftover pieces from a Simply Scrappin' kit. The stars and sentiment piece as well as the dp and orange and brown cardstock all come from the SU kit and the ribbon is satin in olive. Very simple card and a great way to use up those scraps. Don't forget blog candy is here.

It has been busy! I took my kids all kinds of places last week. We took them to swimming lessons on Saturday and then to my parents house for more swimming. My little niece had some kind of stomach bug and was throwing up and had the runs. She's about 17 months old and skinny! I was really worried for her. My sister and her husband went away for the weekend and so my mom has been watching her. She had to take her to the hospital. She got fluids and had to stay for observation for a couple of hours. Poor baby -she's doing well now but was slightly traumatized. This week we are running around and plan on going to a bounce house, a science museum and the beach, to see Toy Story 3 and a play museum - not necessarily in that order! So I will be tired! that's why I deserve a star!
Hope you all are happy today!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

you do deserve a star! Keep it up, and you'll be exhausted by the end of summer!

Our house is all packed up and we are closing on our new house in TX on The 7th (Happy birthday to me!). Hope my new catty gets forwarded :)

Talk to you soon with new address, etc. ANd hopefully I'll be back to stamping soon!