Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fabulous Florets



Today's card uses some new product from the summer mini. The dp is called Beyond the Garden and the stamp set is Fabulous Florets. The base cardstock is tnagerine tango. I random stamped flowers in pacific point, tangerine tango and daffodil and then assembled my card. I stamped one of the "florets" in pacific point and cut it out. I used my glue pen to put glue all over the front of the flower and them dipped it in dazzling diamonds glitter. A really bright cheerful and easy card!

Yesterday, was my 38th birthday. Wow, time has just flown by! I got my favorite Baskin Robbins fudge roll ice cream cake so I'm happy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Glennis F said...

Belated birthday wishes, glad you had an enjoyable day

Bernie said...

Aw sorry I missed your birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day and you are enjoying a fantastic weekend. Wishing you good health and much happiness.

Love you card. Great papers and love the way that flower sparkles.
Blessings Bernie

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday cake---sounds yummy!! Love your card---I really like that stamp set.

girlia said...

Beautiful