Thursday, July 14, 2011

Simple Circles

I just love how this card came out. It was a case from I think Nichole Heady's website. I changed a few things, mainly because I was going off memory and I forgot how the card looked exactly so I stamped what I thought was an exact case but come to find out there are a few little differences. The cardstock base is kraft and the white main piece corners were rounded. I used all PTI stamps. The circles were from Simple circles. I stamped the empty circle in black which was actually from borders and corners: circles and then I stamped the inside piece from Simple Circles in tangerine tango, cherry cobbler, daffodil yellow and pacific point. The sentiment is from Ad Sense.

It's a really simple card but I really like how it came out and it was such a lucky find that the old borders and corners circles set works with this new set!


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

MelissaS said...

I love this! Isn't it great when old and new stuff works together?

Anonymous said...

Great card! Everything did come together so well! TFS
MaryBeth

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I felt like Thursday was my birthday or Christmas. I got my package of goodies Thursday, and boy did you stuff it full. Love all the stamps and the extras. Thanks so much!!!

Noreen said...

I like the combinations of patterns and circles.

Anonymous said...

This is really cool!!! Love its simplicity and the color combo! Well done!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oh wow! This card is fantastic! I love the circles!

Kristie W. said...

Fun card! I like the colors, I think this would be a great card for a teen!