Saturday, October 1, 2011

Art Philosophy



Today, I am sharing a card that I made with the Art Philosophy CTMH cartridge. I so wish that SU had decided to develop a Cricut cartridge instead of partnering up with Sizzix. I got to tell you this cartridge is awesome! The paper is CTMH and the flower and the shaped card are also from CTMH. I added some stitching and a sentiment and it was done. So pretty and easy. The flower was the first that I made and it was really easy to roll. There is a ton on these cartridges and I am so glad that I bought it. Plus, it's just genius having stamps that work perfectly with the cuts.

Thanks so much for visiting me today!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really pretty and elegant, love the shape xxx

Glennis F said...

Cindy, that is a lovely card

Bernie said...

Oh how pretty! Love that flower, the papers and colors!
Blessings Bernie