Monday, October 3, 2011

Monster Hugs

Today's card uses the Mini Monsters Cartridge. I have hardly used this and I have had it for awhile but I decided to bust it out for Halloween projects this year so it's been mostly experimenting. This card uses scraps from my Halloween album which I will be showing at the end of the month. This monster is cut at 3.5 and I used my Peachy Keen stamps and some doodling. I think that in retrospect, I should have used some kind of embossing folder on him but I think the doodling help to define him a bit. I used some stickles on his antennae and the sentiment is from Pink By Design.

I'm a little bummed that Halloween is on a Monday this year. That makes for a long and miserable week but the kids are so looking forward to it. Have a good day!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Luanne said...

very cute! card and love the gray blob monster.


Luanne
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/