Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 23 of the 25 Days of Christmas




Today's card uses the Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy by CTMH. I cuttlebugged the base cardstock and I used the stamp set that matches these Cricut cuts. I hope that you all are ready for the holidays! My presents are all wrapped and ready to go. I have to make a Doll house and a scooter on Christmas eve and I have a really bad cold. I went to the DR and got some antibiotics and I think that I will be fine by Christmas!

The winner of the Stop and Scrap GC is Char the Mad Shopper! Please email me so that I can send your prize!

Today's the last day of school before break (finally!)



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats to Char and have a Merry Christmas Cindy :)
hugs Nikki

fusiafscrapping said...

This is totally gorgeous.
Merry Christmas!