Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7 of the 25 Days of Christmas



Today, I am sharing a card - I used scraps for my DP I believe that it's SU, an SU punch and my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from CTMH for cutting out the sentiment. It's a simple card but this time of the year we all need a little bit more simple! I hope to be sharing some of the crafty gifts that I have made very soon. I am still putting on the finishing touches on some of them too!
Also, check out Siehled with a Kiss - the blog is giving away gift certificates to the scrapbook store Stop and Scrap.
So see you tomorrow on the blog!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is really pretty Cindy :)

thestampinglady said...

One of my favorites--great color choices.

Kristie W. said...

So pretty! Love the paper and the neat shape of the sentiment.