Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Best Fishes

Wow, two Princess cards in a row. A huge feat considering what a pain these are to cut. This card is for my niece Kayla who just turned 3. She will now be the same age as my Lily for next 5 months. She got a ton of toys for Christmas but since she will be starting to take dance with Lily, I bought her all the dance gear she needs to get started. The fabulous, gorgeous dp is super glittery and is from my stash - I got it when a scrapbooking store was going out of business and at this point, I just have bits and pieces of it.
Recipe:
Cricut cut at 4.0 Dreams Come True
Bazill and SU cardstock
Midnight blue stickles
White Viva Decor pen
Pink Stamper "More Punnylicious" stamp set

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Cute card! I love how glittery it is! And of course Ariel is my favorite princess!

Jan
http://thecraftymermaid.blogspot.com/

Glennis F said...

Very pretty Cindy, I am sure she will love it

image queen said...

Love your princess's cards. Glittery paper is fabulous.

fusiafscrapping said...

How beautiful! Gorgeous! I was waiting for this one:-)

Dawn said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the Little Mermaid... And I love how you did the paper, it looks like real water. GREAT job! Hugs, Dawn

JJewel said...

I love the card! I still have not gotten and viva decor pens! I really want a couple!!