Friday, January 27, 2012

Sweethearts

I am almost a month in and am still using my stash. Hope to do a post near February 1 to update you all on how I'm doing and how you are all doing on some of your goals. We all fall off the wagon now and again but we have to remember to pick ourselves up and continue where we left off. As I was looking through my stash for some Valentine like paper...guess what I found. A completely, new never used, 6x6 Bo Bunny paper pad called Crazy Love. I also found some Martha Stewart ribbon that I bought who knows when! So exciting to shop from my stash for these projects.

Now, I will say that I plan on using this paper pack QUITE a bit so be prepared. This cut is from the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge. I totally messed up on some doodling so I covered it with black stickles. The doiley was also in my stash. I had found these in the baking aisle at Joann's and I believe that they are made by Wilton. I just used half of it for this card. So those of you who don't score the dollar spot doilies at Target (I got some of those around here somewhere from last year), check out the cake baking aisle at your craft store. I bought a pack of these for 2 bucks and there are a ton in there.
Recipe:
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge (cut at 3.5)
Bo Bunny "Crazy Love" 6x6 Paper Pad
Wilton Doily
Martha Stewart Valentine Ribbon
Heart border punch from SU

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just as cute as can be...
TFS

Glennis F said...

I love the silhouettes, they really stand out

Dawn said...

Very pretty card, I love the sparkles you put on the couple. Really adds to the card, plus I really like the background paper you used. Hugs, Dawn

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a cute card! Love all the sparkle!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the silhouette image, so classy xxx