Thursday, April 12, 2012

Your the bees knees

Happy Thursday everyone. Today, I am sharing my project for Just-a-scrappin challenge #4. The challenge is to create a spring card using a tag cut and the colors, green, yellow and pink. My little bee is from PaperDoll Dress Up and I blinged up her outfit with stickles. The wings are from Create a Critter and I used my cuttlebug swirls folder and diamond stickles. The paper is scraps from Echo Park and the buttons are SU. My little tag is from Tags, Bags and More. Her face is a Peachy Keen stamp and the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

Be sure to check out the other gal's projects by visiting Just-a-scrappin. I am super busy as usual. I did finish a couple of mini scrapbooks that I hope to share at some point. Right now I am watching Bill Maher because as my shows have their season finales there is less to watch and I happen to love the noise of a decent show while I craft. Don't forget blog candy here Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

He's a cutie Cindy :)

fusiafscrapping said...

Such a handsome boy :)