Monday, April 16, 2012

You're Sweet

Today's card reminds me of cotton candy, pastel and kind of fluffy. I am using some of Stampin Up's new products. The DP Sweet Shoppe is in the mini catalog along with the sentiment stamp and the cardstock is wisteria. The super cute ice cream cone is from Simply Charmed, with all the layers cut at I think 3.5. I had some gauzy ribbon in my stash that matched and so that finished of my yummy card!

Stampin'UP has their retirement list out today. YOu can find it here! I am offering a 20% discount on any orders that include at least 1 retiring item. So email me if you are interested. I also am giving away a paper pad, scroll down a couple of posts to find it and leave a comment to win!

Last but not least, my craft room is showcased on the Just-a-Scrappin blog today.
Thanks for looking today.

Recipe:

Simply Charmed Cartridge

Sweet Shoppe DP from SU

Sweet Cake Stamp set from SU

Wisteria Cardstock

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Cindy! I love the papers and the yummy image! Fantastic design!

Karen said...

love the soft pastel colors of your yummy cute card! karen