Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Cut Search

Hi everyone, Today's Tuesday tool is all about a great website that I use all the time. I am sure that many of you use it too.
Generated image
I do much of my crafting in a corner of my bedroom, I also have very limited space. Most of my Cricut handbooks are not readily at my fingetips when I am creating. My Cut Search not only allows you to view entire handbooks online but you can also do a search for a specific cut. It also works great on my smart phone. Since my computer is on the other side of the room, I use my cell phone to bring up the Cricut handbooks or to search for a cut or to help me with layering a cut since the cuts sometimes show up super small on my Gypsy. If you haven't used this valuable resource before, be sure to check it out! Pin It Now!