Thursday, August 9, 2012

Paper Pups Catch a Wave

Hi everyone, This is my second post of the day so be sure to scroll down and see my other card. My brother's wedding was fabulous and the kids did great. I will be posting a picture soon. I haven't had a chance because I came down with some kind of Las Vegas bug. I have had a fever for 3 days and am actually leaving to go to the doctor in a couple of minutes but before I started feeling terrible, I made this card for the fantabulous cricut challenge which is to make a beach, water scene. I used my little used paper pups cartridge cut at 3.5.
Be sure to watch the video to see how it all gets put together.
Thanks for visiting today!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Your card looks absolutely gorgeous.

scrapqueen141 said...

So adorable, I love your card! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
Blessings,
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Carol Ric said...

Super cute!

Migdalia said...

lol....This is adorable!!!sweet!

Melissa said...

Cindy,

I LOVE your card and the doggie with the duck floatie is adorable!! I host the Scrappin' Saturday over at Fantabulous Cricut and am going to showcase your card.

Melissa
FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

This is so cute!
Sheila FCCB DT