Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cast a Spell

Hi everyone, I have another challenge card for you guys. This one is for the CardzTV challenge. The challenge was to to make a Halloween card using any card feature. I used the card feature in Just Because Cartridge, cut at 5.5. I also used my new Create a Critter 2 cartridge, love this cartridge but Provocraft needs to get this sucker on the Gypsy because I am struggling to use this thing in my E2, maybe my Expression but I have that one packed away.

The images on this cartridge are just so fun. I really wanted to hide the face on my tree but without my Gypsy I'm just lost. The paper that I used is Cosmo Cricket Matilda. Thanks so much for looking today!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable Card!TFS

Jeri said...

Fantastic card. What a shame that you can't use that new cartridge with the Gypsy to hide contours. I think they should have the updates for new cartridges ready when they release the cartridge. I guess it would work that way in a perfect world. Anyway, thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

MzTea said...

You should try Cricut Craft Room until the cart is in the Gypsy. You can hide contour in CCR. I use it all the time because I don't have a gypsy. Cute care!

Lezlye said...

What a cute little card, wish I had that cartridge! Thanks for playing with us at Cardz Tv cricut cardz challenge!

Blue6366 said...

This is such a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge.