Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Unbirthday

Hi everyone, welcome to celebrate it Fridays, Disney edition. This week's card uses the Alice cut from Disney Classics. She is cut at 5.5 and the mushroom is cut at 4.0. The butterfly is cut at 2 and comes from Create a Critter.I did quite a bit of doodling on her and I think that it really makes her outfit pop a bit. Her eyes are blue stickles as they just didn't cut properly. The size of the card is 5.5x6 and the bashful blue cardbase was embossed with the Once a princess cuttlebug folder. The dp is Pacific Point from SU and the sentiment is from Pink by Design Animated Greetings. I think that this is a super fun card and I think that it came out cute! Thanks for looking today.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Very cute! Lee-Ann :)

fusiafscrapping said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and adorable Alice!

inbar said...

love Alice - she is so cute!
inbar

Nikki said...

She's so pretty :)

cebelica said...

This is a very cute card. I like the blue paper you used for the background. Hugs! xx