Monday, April 22, 2013

FCCB Challenge #157

Hi everyone, Today is the FCCB Challenge #157. The challenge is to make a 3D project.
The corkboard project was one that I had picked up at the Scrapbook Expo. All of the products are from CTMH and use the Artiste cartridge. We will be re-doing Lily's room soon and I thought that this would be pretty in her room with a fun picture of her family.

I hope that you all visit the blog and join in the challenge. Thanks so much for visiting today.


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Missy said...

This is darling Cindy, I love the cute little banner!!

Life and Knits said...

Your board is darling! It's going to be a great addition to the room. Cute little butterflies and I love the banner too!

Susie

Heather said...

Very cute! I love all the fun butterflies and the banner!

Weezie said...

Love it! Which cart is the birdcage in?

Weezie said...

Love it! Which cart is the birdcage in?