Sunday, June 9, 2013

Craft Store Haul

Hi everyone, Happy Sunday. We just got back from a little birthday lunch for my step-daughter. She's been working some crazy Disneyland shifts so we had to get it in before we didn't see her for ahwile lol. I have a little haul video for you today.

I have a busy week getting ready for our vacation. I am getting Lily a little hair trim -- her hair is so long and she has to go to the Dr. to check on her leg. She went to the Dr. last week and got a routine immunization. Two days later, it was this giant red and painful bump so I had to take her to the ER. It was something called cellulitis caused by a staph or strep bacterial infection under the skin. Very nasty and something to be taken seriously. She has anti-biotics and I want to make sure that it is healing properly. She did not say anything about it, I noticed it when I was giving her a bath. Just a reminder that if we notice anything out of the ordinary with our children it's better to be safe and overly cautious than not! Thanks for watching today! Pin It Now!

No comments: